Contact Shore Fisheries Leasing Program
Dept. of Natural Resources
Div. of Mining, Land & Water
Shore Fisheries Unit
550 W 7th Ave Suite 900C
Anchorage, AK 99501-3576
Phone: (907) 269-8503
Fax: (907) 269-8913
Welcome to the Shore Fishery Leasing Program
Public Notice of 2017 Shore Fishery Lease Applications
To apply for a shore fishery lease you must:
- have a valid limited entry permit or an interim-use salmon setnet permit.
- be citizen of the United States.
- be at least 18 years of age, or if under 18 years of age have a trustee appointed.
- stake your site within thirty days of filing your application.
- file an application between June 1 and October 15, along with a non-refundable filing fee of $100.00.
Land Research WebsitesDNR Land Administrative System DNR Lands Records Information Alaska Mapper
Other Related WebsitesAlaska Department of Fish and Game
Commercial Fisheries Entry Commision
Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute
AquaNet: Fisheries and Marine Science Resources