Walk-In Customers will be helped in person Monday – Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
eRecording hours will remain Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm (more info)
Attention Mining Customers:
You can now schedule appointments with the Recorder's Office outside of office hours for large volumes of documents to be recorded. Although an appointment is not required, if you have 100 or more documents to record, call and make an appointment today! Appointments can be made by calling the Recorder's Office in Anchorage at 907-269-8875 and in Fairbanks at 907-452-3521.
- NewRecorder's Office Partners
- Recording requirements.
- Our current fees.
- Recording District addresses and phone numbers.
- Help finding your Recording District.
- Recorder's Office District Map.
- Online Copy Request
- e-Recording information.
- Search and Index Guidelines.
- Recording District History, and Miscellaneous District Facts.
- Last Document Mailed to Customer
The statewide recording system consists of 34 separate recording districts serviced by a total of 3 separate offices located throughout Alaska.